Documents

This page contains documents of historical interest to the village. Click on any of the thumbnail pictures for an enlarged version.

Village Hall deed Part of the Conveyance dated 12th October 1957 in which Albert George James gifted to the Parish Council the land on which the Village Hall was built. The Conveyance stipulates that the property:

"... shall be held upon trust for the purposes of physical and mental training and recreation rooms library lectures classes recreations and entertainments or otherwise as may be found expedient for the benefit of the inhabitants of the Parish of Milton .... "

Palmer Will An extract from the Registry of the Lord Bishop of Peterborough dated 1789 concerning letters of administration granted to Elizabeth Ward on the death of her brother Thomas Palmer. Click here for a transcription of Thomas Palmer’s will.